CAC Noida is an ISO 9001:2015 certified training center with professional experience that dates back to 2005. The vision is to provide professional education merging corporate culture globally to the youth through technology resourcing and knowledge consulting with emerging technologies. Quality assurance parameters for each stage of training and development are ensured at all levels. The operating office is solely based Noida (U.P) India.
CAC Noida is the well-known SharePoint training center in Noida with high tech infrastructure and friendly environment. We provide hands on practical knowledge and full job assistance with basic as well as advanced level
CAC Noida is one of the best SharePoint training institute in Noida with 100% placement record. CAC Noida has well defined courses and modules with training sessions for developers. At CAC Noida, SharePoint training is conducted by specialist Trainers having experience of more than 10+ years.
CAC Noida is well-equipped SharePoint training center in Noida and we offer job oriented SharePoint training program keeping an eye on industry requirements and future prospects. Each and every one who is part of “CAC Noida” is important to us. Every student has the freedom to discuss and learn. We always take care that right student choose right course.
SharePoint is the one of high in demand course today and CAC Noida provides practical exposure to all the concepts, contents are well-structured to meet the industry requirements.
We are confident that SharePoint training we deliver is at a fantastic standard and are constantly striving to improve and become even better. We believe that SharePoint training should be well planned, well prepared, fit for purpose and delivered by trainers who are motivational and inspirational, trainers who can make learning interesting and will make a difference to your people and your organization.
Module 1: Introduction to the SharePoint Development Platform
This module describes the SharePoint development platform and the benefits and features that it offers to developers.
- Lesson 1: SharePoint as a Development Platform
- Lesson 2: SharePoint Object Hierarchy
- Lesson 3: Working with SharePoint Objects.
- Lesson 4: Working with users and permission of the site.
Module 2: Using SharePoint Developer Tools
This module describes how to use development tools that are integrated with the SharePoint 2010 development platform, such as Visual Studio 2010 and SharePoint Designer 2010.
- Lesson 1: Using SharePoint Designer
- Lesson 2: Developing SharePoint Solutions by Using Visual Studio
- Lesson 3: U2U/CAML Query Builder..
Module 3: Working with SharePoint Objects on the Server
This module describes how to develop code that uses the server-side objects provided by the SharePoint development platform.
- Lesson 1: Working with SharePoint Lists Programmatically
- Lesson 2: Working with List Data Programmatically
Module 4: Developing SharePoint Web Parts and Other Stuffs
This module describes how to develop Web Parts for SharePoint solutions.
- Lesson 1: Creating Custom/Generic Web Part.
- Lesson 2: Creating Visual Web Part.
- Lesson 3: Features.
- Lesson 4: Packaging and Deploying SharePoint Solutions.
- Lesson 5: Creating List Definition (Difference between List Template and List Definition).
Module 5: Working With Event Receivers
This module describes how to develop event receivers.
- Lesson 1: Creating Event Receivers
- Lesson 2: Creating Feature Event Receiver.
Module 6: Working with Client-Based APIs for SharePoint
This module describes how to develop code that uses the client-side objects provided by the SharePoint 2010 development platform.
- Lesson 1: Overview of the SharePoint Client Object Model
- Lesson 2: Working with the SharePoint Client Object Model in .NET Applications
Module 7: Developing Interactive User Interfaces
This module describes how to develop server ribbon controls and client dialogs for the new user interface platform of SharePoint.
- Lesson 1: Creating Menu Items and Ribbon Controls
- Lesson 2: Creating Client-Side Dialogs.
- Lesson 3: Adding JS files using delegate control.
Few more (Important one):
- Timer Job.
- Developing Sandboxed Solutions (deprecated but yet useful).
- Workflow Development (Using SharePoint Designer and Visual studio).
- Managed Metadata.
- BCS/Secure Store Service.
- SharePoint with PowerShell and STSADMs.
- FBA (Forma Based Authentication).
Module 8: SharePoint Apps
Architecture, development and deployment of SharePoint Apps.
- Lesson 1: About SharePoint Apps
- Lesson 2: SharePoint Apps creation.
- Lesson 3: Apps Deployment on SharePoint on premise and SharePoint online(on Local IIS and Windows Azure)
Note: – No extra session for PowerShell and stsadm. Will be covered between the modules and will start after creating Web parts.
Exposure of SharePoint 2016 and SharePoint online (Office 365) will also be covered.