CAC is an ISO 9001:2015 certified training center with professional experience that dates back to 2005. The vision is to provide professional education merging corporate culture globally to the youth through technology resourcing and knowledge consulting with emerging technologies. Quality assurance parameters for each stage of training and development are ensured at all levels. The operating office is solely based Noida & Indirapuram (U.P) India.
CAC is the well-known jQuery training center in Noida & Indirapuram with high tech infrastructure and friendly environment. We provide hands on practical knowledge and full job assistance with basic as well as advanced level
CAC is one of the best jQuery training institute in Noida & Indirapuram with 100% placement record. CAC has well defined courses and modules with training sessions for developers. At CAC , jQuery training is conducted by specialist Trainers having experience of more than 10+ years.
CAC is well-equipped jQuery training center in Noida & Indirapuram and we offer job oriented jQuery training program keeping an eye on industry requirements and future prospects. Each and every one who is part of “CAC” is important to us. Every student has the freedom to discuss and learn. We always take care that right student choose right course.
jQuery is the one of high in demand course today and CAC provides practical exposure to all the concepts, contents are well-structured to meet the industry requirements.
We are confident that jQuery training we deliver is at a fantastic standard and are constantly striving to improve and become even better. We believe that jQuery training should be well planned, well prepared, fit for purpose and delivered by trainers who are motivational and inspirational, trainers who can make learning interesting and will make a difference to your people and your organization.
Training Offer for jQuery
- What is jQuery?
- Downloading and installing jQuery
- Creating a simple jQuery-enabled page
- Overview of jQuery’s features
2. Retrieving Page Content
- Using basic jQuery selectors
- Using basic jQuery filters
- Using jQuery attribute filters Child, visibility, and content filters
- Form selectors and filters
- Traversing documents
- Understanding jQuery statement chaining
3. Manipulating Page Content
- Creating, getting, and setting content
- Manipulating attributes
- Inserting content
- Wrapping, replacing, and removing content
- Working with CSS
4. Working with Events
- Understanding the jQuery event handling features
- Binding and unbinding events
- Convenient event helper methods
- Using the jQuery event object
5. jQuery Animations and Effects
- Hiding and showing elements
- Fading elements in and out
- Sliding elements
- Creating custom animations
6. Using the jQuery UI Plug-In
- Introduction to jQuery
- Exploring the jQuery UI widgets
- Exploring the jQuery UI effects
- Using the jQuery UI ThemeRoller
- Downloading and installing jQueryUI
7. Putting It All Together
- Overview of the sample web site
- Using the accordion widget
- Creating an image rotator
- Building hover tooltips
- Making an image selector
- Using the Resizable effect