Cloud Computing (Azure, Salesforce, AWS 2.0)
CAC is an ISO 9001:2015 certified training center with professional experience that dates back to 2005. The vision is to provide professional education merging corporate culture globally to the youth through technology resourcing and knowledge consulting with emerging technologies. Quality assurance parameters for each stage of training and development are ensured at all levels. The operating office is solely based Noida & Ghaziabad, India.
CAC is the well-known Cloud Computing (Azure,Salesforce,AWS 2.0) training center in Noida & Ghaziabad with high tech infrastructure and friendly environment. We provide hands on practical knowledge and full job assistance with basic as well as advanced level
CAC is one of the best Cloud Computing (Salesforce) training institute in Noida with 100% placement record. CAC has well defined courses and modules with training sessions for developers. At CAC, Cloud Computing training is conducted by specialist Trainers having experience of more than 10+ years.
CAC is well-equipped Cloud Computing training center in Noida and we offer job oriented Cloud Computing training program keeping an eye on industry requirements and future prospects. Each and every one who is part of “CAC” is important to us. Every student has the freedom to discuss and learn. We always take care that right student choose right course.
Cloud Computing is the one of high in demand course today and CAC provides practical exposure to all the concepts, contents are well-structured to meet the industry requirements.
We are confident that Cloud Computing training we deliver is at a fantastic standard and are constantly striving to improve and become even better. We believe that Cloud Computing training should be well planned, well prepared, fit for purpose and delivered by trainers who are motivational and inspirational, trainers who can make learning interesting and will make a difference to your people and your organization.
- Understandings of a company profile
- Steps to set up a user and how to maintain it.
- Scenario based discussion to troubleshoot user access And visibility issues
Standard and Custom Objects Differences
- Standard object and custom object architecture and their relationship model how to customize fields, page layouts, for standard and custom objects
- Scenarios discussion to understand the object creations and usages.
- Business process using Record Types
- Scenarios for Record types in standard and custom object settings.
- Usage of Recycle bin.
- How to create formula fields and when to use it.
- Security and Access Controls
- Various organization security options discussions
- Features of the sharing model and its capabilities.
- Scenarios on sharing model
- Profiles usages and creation
- Use of a custom profile with different licenses scenarios
Workflow Rules Automation
- Discussions on workflow rules.
- Different Evaluations of workflow rules and its actions
- Scenarios to identify the recommended workflow solution
- Discussions on use cases for the approval process
- Describe the features of Chatter
Sales Cloud Applications Practices
- Understandings of before sales process using sales cloud.
- Features of sales process objects. Accounts, contacts
- Opportunity management processes.
- Capabilities of lead management and ways to generate leads
- Scenario provided to identify how to automate lead management
- Explanations on campaign management
Service Cloud Applications Practices
- Usage and capabilities of case management
- Real time scenario, to automate case management.
- Usage of solution management
- Portals Discussion
- Describe the capabilities of activity management
Desktop and Mobile Administration
- Describe the capabilities of Salesforce Classic Lite
- Describe the installation and synchronization options of Salesforce for Outlook
- Learnings how to import, update, transfer, and mass delete data
- Scenario to understand the DML operations
- Different ways to backup data
Discussions on Content and Folder Management
- Customizing folders to manage and secure templates, dashboards, reports, and documents
Analytics – Reports and Dashboards
- Creating reports and dashboards based on the business scenarios.
- Scenario to understand different report types provided.
- Identify use cases for AppExchange applications
Exercise on all the above topics